More seniors choose to age in place, mostly in the comfort of their homes, so we strive to deliver services that can address this. We’re offering skilled nursing services to help them receive medical treatment without going to hospitals or clinics. These services are provided by our licensed nurses and can be covered by Medicare, some private health insurance policies, veterans benefits, and long-term care insurance policies.
These services can be necessary over the short term for rehabilitation from an illness or injury, or they may be required over the long term for patients who need a high level of care on a frequent or constant basis due to a chronic medical condition.
Our skilled nursing services include:
- IV Therapy
- Diabetic care
- Lab blood draws
- Colostomy care
- Tracheostomy care
- Parenteral feeding/getting nutrition into the body through the veins.
- Post-op recovery care
- Medication Administration
- Medication Monitoring
- Catheter Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury patient home care
- Ambulation/assist the client with walking from one place to another
- Transfer/assist the client with moving from bed to wheelchair
- Positioning of clients
- Wound care
If you want to acquire our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.